As a new patient at our clinic, you will experience the treatment procedure listed below:
- Complete new patient clinic forms for the first visit.
- Describe your chief concerns, history of present illness, present symptoms, and any other related questions.
- Undergo thorough examination and tongue-pulse diagnosis for determination of your health problem.
- Based on your holistic condition, the doctor will Introduce treatment plan and answer any of your questions.
- Receive treatment of Acupuncture and/or other therapies.
- Receive advice of diet and exercise based on your health condition.
Prepare for your acupuncture treatment:
- Avoid arriving while feeling hungry, too full or too tired.
- Do not drink alcohol, coffee or take pain-killers before you come.
- Do not brush or scrape your tongue coating when you brush your teeth before your appointment.
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Health Care
- Any other as long as they have acupuncture coverage